أداة إزالة كاسبرسكي
Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products
Some errors might occur when deleting Kaspersky Lab products via
Start > Control Panel > Add\Remove Programs.
As a result the application may not uninstall correctly or remnants of the application may remain in the system.
Removal utility enables complete uninstall of the following products:
Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer / for File Server
Kaspersky PURE / PURE R2
Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions)
AVP Tool driver
In order to fully uninstall the product:
- save the uninstall utility on your computer:
- download the archive kavremover.zip. Unpack the archive (for example, using WinZip)
- run the file kavremover.exe
- enter the code from the picture. If you cannot read the code from the picture, click on the button next to the picture to generate a new code
- in the Following products were detected section select the required product to be uninstalled. If you wish to delete some products, it is required to delete them separately.
- If the utility has not detected any Kaspersky Lab product but you are sure that one of the above mentioned applications is installed on your computer, select the installed product from the list. Alternatively, you can also select Remove all known products
- click on the button Remove
- the removal process may take some minutes
- wait until a dialog window appears to inform you that the product was successfully removed
- click OK